Marketing Management (no-concentration)
The Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing Management Major provides students with a wide variety of knowledge to serve as building blocks for today's business world. Students meet the challenge with an overall exposure and proficiency in research, social media, communications, consumer behaviors, as well branding and strategic planning.
- MKTG 3104 Marketing Management (Pre: 45 credit hours)
- MKTG 4154 Marketing Research (Pre: MKTG 3104, BIT 2405, 06; or STAT 3005, BIT 2406)
- MKTG 4204 Consumer Behavior (Pre: MKTG 3104)
- MKTG 4304 Marketing Communications (Pre: MKTG 3104, 4204)
- MKTG 4354 Marketing Channels and Logistics (Pre: BIT 2405, 06; or STAT 3005, BIT 2406, MKTG 3104, 4204)
- MKTG 4554 Principles of Prof. Selling (Pre: MKTG 3104)
- MKTG 4644 Marketing, Society, and Public Interest (Pre: MKTG 3104)
- MKTG 4754 Strategic Marketing (Must be taken during your Senior year. Pre: MKTG 3401 or 3104H, MKTG 4154, MKTG 4204 or MKTG 4204H)
- * 6 credit hours of approved Marketing electives in the areas advertising, retail, product and price, sales force management, real estate and international marketing. Students also have the option of independent studies or field practicums for course credit for internship experience.
For Marketing-specific course information for the MKTG concentration contact:
Administrative & Academic Manager
(Liaison to UG Advising Center)
For students interested in changing your major, adding a concentration or applying to the Pamplin College of Business, please contact the Undergraduate Advising Center (540) 231-6602.