"The Holiday Season is special. It is a time to take a break from the regular humdrum of life and pay attention to the things that matter most - family and friends. I hope you take the time to relax and are able to spend time with your near and dear ones. Wishing you all the joys of the season"
~ Rajesh Bagchi, Department Head of Marketing
- Mar 02, 2020 Amorim, Rock, and Luo receive honors
- Feb 11, 2020 Shumaker brings marketing expertise to campus
- Mar 30 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Online Master of Information Technology Online Information Session
- Mar 30 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM Pamplin 1045 Non-Major Information Session
- Mar 30 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM Pamplin 1045 Minors Information Session
- Mar 31 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Online MSBA-HTM Online Information Session
We continue to consistently conduct and release new research built out by our faculty and students, in a widely diverse set of learning objectives and exploration areas.
Our innovative faculty actively invites students at all levels - graduate and undergraduate included - to participate in, lead, study, and observe research throughout their careers as students.
Marketing Student Organizations