"The Holiday Season is special. It is a time to take a break from the regular humdrum of life and pay attention to the things that matter most - family and friends. I hope you take the time to relax and are able to spend time with your near and dear ones. Wishing you all the joys of the season"
~ Rajesh Bagchi, Department Head of Marketing
- Feb 11, 2020 Shumaker brings marketing expertise to campus
- Jan 15, 2020 David Brinberg named Kathleen Grega Digges Professor
- Feb 27 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Online Executive MBA Online Information Session
- Mar 03 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Online Master of Information Technology Online Information Session
- Mar 03 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Online MSBA-HTM Online Information Session
- Mar 03 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Owens Peer mentor monthly event
We continue to consistently conduct and release new research built out by our faculty and students, in a widely diverse set of learning objectives and exploration areas.
Our innovative faculty actively invites students at all levels - graduate and undergraduate included - to participate in, lead, study, and observe research throughout their careers as students.
Marketing Student Organizations